Dr. Sport Cotton Printed Kinesiology Tape
|2,000-4,999 5,000-9,999 10,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1.5 US $1.45 US $1.4|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1 Million PCS/Week|
|Transport Package:||Shrink Wrap, Retail Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: SMD-310102P
- Protection Projects: Universal
- Size: 5cm X 5m
- Condition: New
- Packaging: Dr.Sport or OEM
- Trademark: Dr. Sport
- Origin: China
- Kind: Sport Tape
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Brand: Dr.Sport
- Color Options: Blue,Skin, Black,Pink,Red...Over 16 Colors
- Printing on Tape: Customized
- Specification: 5cm *5m
- HS Code: 30051090
|SMD-310101||Cotton, 2.5cm x 5m|
|SMD-310102||Cotton, 5.0cm x 5m|
|SMD-310103||Cotton, 7.5cm x 5m|
|SMD-310104||Cotton, pre cut roll|
|SMD-310111||Synthetic, 2.5cm x 5m|
|SMD-310112||Synthetic, 5.0cm x 5m|
|SMD-310113||Synthetic, 7.5cm x 5m|
|SMD-310114||Synthetic, pre cut roll|
Kinesiology tape is also referred to as physio tape, and muscle tape. As a kind of thin and elastic sports bandage, it has been widely used for different kinds of physiotherapy, sport protection and performance promoting. It can relief the pain and tunidness, relax the overused or tensile muscles, reactivate weak muscles.
Traditional kinesiology tape covers the wounded area quite tightly. However our product is used for areas near the muscles and joints. In this way, the bandage can effectively protect the wounds, and provide a complete and painless moving range so that the athletes can recover from injuries and go on taking exercise and matches.
The most famous physio tape was developed in the 1970s. After the comprehensive usage during the Olympic Games in 2008, it becomes more and more popular. Other manufacturers have also launches some products like Rock Tape, Strength Tape, Spider Tech, KT Tape and Perform Tex.
At the beginning, all the products are in rolls, and only 4 colors are available. They are for professional physiotherapy and sports protection. But now the tapes could come in many sizes, shapes, and colors. They have become quite popular with young people as the domestic healthcare products are also available. They comes in different shapes to suit different parts such as shoulder, elbow, and so on.
1. Provides support & stability for muscles & joints without limiting range of motion
2. Provides compression for better endurance, faster recovery and more relief
3. Suitable for sprain and injury on joints like shoulder/elbow/wrist/knee/ankle, strain on muscles like neck/arm/chest & rib/back & waist/hip/thigh/calf/achilles tendon/arch
1. Cotton or nylon material- the cotton type only has good resilience along the longitude, while the nylon type has great resilience along both the longitude and transverse directions.
2. The glue of the kinesiology tape is made from 100% quality acrylic acid glue, which is latex free and hypoallergenic.
3. The waved glue spreading method contributes the better conformity of the kinesiology tape with skin and muscle. The air permeability is also much better.
4. The adhesiveness can last for 3-7days.
5. The material is mildly waterproof.
6. We usually provide 16 colors, but special color is also available.
7. The regular kinesiology tape comes in rolls and has not been cut. Our newly developed products have been pre-cut into I type or Y type (25cm per section) and come in rolls. Besides, individually packed single piece products.
1. Sports protection, providing joints, muscles, and tendons with effective support and protection.
2. Promoting the circulation of blood, lymph, and interstitial fluid.
3. Relieving the pain in joints and muscles.
4. Relieving the strain and spasm of muscles.
Direction for use
1. Cut the tape into different shapes for different applications
2. Clean the skin from dirt, oils or lotions, dry it before taping
3. Tear backing paper in half, apply the tape from center moving outwards
4. Stretch the tape while applying with proper tension, it depends on how much support you need for different parts
5. Rub the tape firmly to activate the adhesive
6. Make sure all edges are firmly applied to skin
7. Gently remove the tape from skin after use
8. An application can only be used once only
1. Use on clean, dry skin
2. Do not use on open wounds, broken or irritated skin
3. Discontinue use if you feel uncomfortable or skin sensitivity occurs, seek medical devices immediately
4. Store in cool dry conditions, avoid direct sunlight
5. Keep out of reach of children
6. This product is not intended to replace professional medical treatment.Please consult your Physiotherapist or doctor if pregnant or undergoing special medical care